Monday, June 15, 2009

A Saturday without rain!

This Saturday was the first day without rain in seems like forever. I dropped the cage off at the shop to have the oil and brakes changed. I then jumped on the bike with my wife for a little ride.
We stopped off at the HD dealer cause my wife just didn’t have anything to wear for the 4th of July trip to Maine (I still don’t understand why last years shirts won’t do). In the beautiful weather seem to me like a waste of time waiting around for her to pick out cloths. When she finished we had enough time to ride the back roads for a couple of hours before having to get home. Was nice to ride again on a warm dry day. Sunday it was right back to rain and drizzle, looks like it will be that way next weekend also. What a shitty spring we are having up in the Northeast. This global warming thing is making it so chilly and rainy.

No comments: